This magnificent white porcelain pan was made by c t altwasser, perhaps in the 1920s, perhaps before. The brand of decision makers under the bowl was used from 1909 to 1934. The design of the casserole is superb: beautifully trained, artistic and of high quality. The design is simple but elegant.The white porcelain has a green geometric design running the bowl and lid, with a golden border. Carl tielsch founded the altwasser plant in 1845. It quickly became the second largest porcelain factory in Silesia. After twenty years, the factory employed 1,400 workers. Products from the tielsch plant quickly became known for its high quality and artistic values. Their quality was compared to the sedan porcelain factory or even meissen. This item is made of ceramics.